Re: HP Link To Windows

Omar Downie (odownie@uwimona.edu.jm)
Sun, 23 Feb 1997 22:34:51 -0500

Hello Max,

What connectivity software do you use (if not any of HP's offerings) ? What
PIM do you integrate your OGO to ?

I've set up my OGO to dual boot with Interlink/InterSvr. I then back up my
data using batch files which pkzip the ogo's contents.

I however lack the ability to import data to any desktop PIM. I'd thought
of using schedule 95, but lack the ability to export the appt.adb file via
GDBIO.

Does anyone have any in depth knowledge of the appointment file structure
(or any files on the OGO for that matter...I'd asked about the Bindery
files, but no one seems to know or wish to share that knowledge) ?