Re: Weird date

Paul A Khoury (computer.city.paul.khoury@juno.com)
Tue, 04 Feb 1997 10:15:54 EST

On Mon, 3 Feb 1997 08:36:55 -0700 (GMT) thawatchai krisanaprakorn
<thawat_k@kku1.kku.ac.th> writes:

>On Fri, 31 Jan 1997, Kathleen Weaver wrote:
>
>> I'm getting a weird date -- February in 2037 I think and time --
>33:32
>> something every time I turn on my Omnigo. I change it to the
>correct
>> date and time -- turn it off, back on and another wierd date and
>time.
>> Anyone know how to fix?
>

> I suggest you to do the soft reboot ( Shift-On-Next) first.If it
>isn't
>work,you will do the hard reboot(Don't forget to backup your previous
>data).
>
>Dr.Thawatchai Krisanaprakornkit.

I think that of all things, the first step would be to reset the date and
time in setup. I coincidently had the same problem, and changing the
date and time worked okay.

Paul Khoury
computer.city.paul.khoury@juno.com
paulkhoury@aol.com (for file attachments)