Re: ATA 2.0 FLASH ram in a OmniGo 100? (Australia)

Reinhard Burkert (reinb@pc.jaring.my)
Sat, 25 Jan 1997 23:24:30 +0100

Glen,

I recently bought an 8 MB flash card from MagicRam
(http://www.magicram.com) for USD 348. Shipping to Malaysia via DHL was
included, the card arrived within a couple of days from my order. So the
AUD 556 from your supplier (USD 433) is definitely on the high side.

The card is ATA (no idea about the version) and works perfectly in my
ogo without need for any additional drivers.

Regards

-- reinhard