Re: Download text file..again

Marc E. DeVinney (Marc.DeVinney@rockdal.aud.alcatel.com)
Thu, 23 Jan 1997 09:50:59 -0600

Thawatchai,

You haven't said which file it is that your trying to upload. My
questions would be:

- Is this file in use? Is it the phonebook database (PHONE.PDB) while
the phonebook is running? Use Fn-F3 to close it.

- What directory are you trying to download to? Is it read only (in
ROM)?

- Can you download other files? Try renaming the file and downloading
again. Try a smaller file.

MED.

--

mailto:Marc.DeVinney@aud.alcatel.com