Re: new connectivity pack

Max Wood (maxwood@mindspring.com)
Sat, 18 Jan 1997 07:33:49 -0600

Hi Ben,

I have Intellilink for Windows and it does support ECCO. If you are willing
to deal with a "C" (maybe "D") grade organization and solve most of your own
problems, it will probably work. I use Intellilink with ACT and it works
better for me than the Connectivity Pack -- only because I've added several
enhancements to the information communicated between ACT and OGO.

Good luck.

At 10:56 PM 01/17/97 -0500, you wrote:

><< does this new connectivity pack support synchronization with ecco?
> >>

>I'm not familiar with ecco, but no, I don't see it listed among the Sync & Go
>configuration selections.
>
>Regards,
>Ben Waggoner
>
>Please do not reply to benwagg@aol.com -