Re: Upgrading to WinCE

Juraj Mucko (emporion@zg.tel.hr)
Tue, 14 Jan 1997 00:09:42 +0100

Kelly Bergen wrote:
> Pardon me, but I don't feel stuck at all. My OGO does what it it
> promised to do.

I can see I'm raising flames and I apologise. I didn't mean to.
I didn't mean "stuck" like "stuck". I meant that you cannot upgrade
your firmware on your Geos-OGO and end up with WinCE-OGO. Simply because
it will have 640*240 screen.
I like my Ogo. I like it a lot. But small screen is what we are all
angry about (along with small contrast, small RAM and short battery
life).

> At any rate, next year there will be something bigger and better (?)
> and something newer the year after that, so you will be stuck with
> your WINCE device sooner or later.
> That's progress! ;)

It is, indeed. And I like being a part of it. What I don't like is
having to retype the phonebook every year again.

Best regards
Juraj Mucko <emporion@zg.tel.hr>