Re: Upgrading to WinCE

Kelly Bergen (kjbergen@lightspeed.net)
Sun, 12 Jan 1997 13:12:20 -0800

Juraj Mucko wrote:

> I'm sorry to disappoint you but you're stuck with your OmniGo just
> like the rest of us are.
>Pardon me, but I don't feel stuck at all. My OGO does what it it
promised to do. So far, the WINCE units I've seen don't give me the
notepad-like input that I like about the OGO, and I believe they are
being marketed more as palmtop computers rather than organizers. If you
were trying to make a palmtop dos machine out of your OGO, you probably
purchased the wrong machine anyway.
At any rate, next year there will be something bigger and better (?)
and something newer the year after that, so you will be stuck with your
WINCE device sooner or later. That's progress! ;)
Kelly Bergen