Re: Week Numbers

Warren H. Minix (minix@inet.net)
Mon, 6 Jan 1997 08:39:44 -0500

I would like to give HP the benefit of the doubt, but considering that
every major
U.S. company that I have ever worked with dates weeks in the "European,"
fashion, I would venture to say that it is just another case of the type of
care that people put into programming a device which is obsoleted before it
even is finished.
After all we are talking about the same people who saw it fit to program
the firmware bootfiles with syntax that the mini-command interpreter doesn
not even understand. :o)