Re: Batteries blues

Karl Meyer (ferret@enteract.com)
Fri, 3 Jan 1997 00:55:16 -0600 (CST)

On Thu, 2 Jan 1997, Roy Wagner wrote:

> Regular Alkaline- 4 hours and 20 minutes per set (Apr. $1)
> Lithium batteries- 12 hours per set (App. $4)

Hmmm, even though they are slightly more expensive I guess I'll pick up
some lithium batteries when my bulk pack of alkalines run out. In the
meantime I will be building the AC adapter for when I'm entering data and
using the serial cable here at home. Thanks for the review and the time it
took to test all of those batteries. I sure hope the next version of the
OGO is better with battery life AND has a built in plug-in for an ac
adapter. Too bad it'll be a WinCE based PDA. I saw the Casiopia the other
day and wasn't very impressed.