Re: On/Off trouble, Court Weasel update

Wayne Itano ((no email))
Wed, 14 Dec 1994 23:43:22 -0700 (MST)

I have the same problem with one of my two Ultralites. You might try
opening up some of the covers on the bottom side and re-seating the
PC boards in their sockets. This seemed to help once.
However, it now seems to be dead (just as you describe).
Even though it won't wake up, I plan to save it for spare parts.
The second one seems OK, except that the batteries only power it
for a few minutes.

Wayne Itano
witano@csn.org