Subject: Geopublish install or run problem
Author: zoomer-list@blob.best.net at INTERNET
Date: 26/10/95 11:36 PM

I was wondering if someone could give me some advice on a Geopublisher
problem. I downloaded the files (six of them) from the Geoworks area on AOL.
After completing the install (where all the files are put onto 3.5 inch
floppies and then installed to my hard drive) and runnig the file pub, I get
the message

NO VALID FONT FILES FOUND IN USERDATA/FONT DIRECTORY. (KR-29)

I have checked that directory and indeed there are fonts there. Would anyone
have a clue what the problem might be. By-the-way, I am running Windows 95.

Thanks for any help.