INI.BAK

DustinN955@aol.com (h38775@vmsys.profsgate.sikorsky.com)
Fri, 22 Sep 95 08:01:16

From: Blaine Boxwell
Subject: INI.BAK
<A>: zoomer-list@lists.best.com

Hi all. Some applications take up more memory than they would appear to...
For instance, I had for a short time installed MG's Help Viewer. Part of
what this app does is to update your filename tokens- your help files become
? marks (which is nice in a way, they become immediately distinguishable)
my book reader files in document became little books...
And what this does is use up free memory on B: Finally I decided to do a
hard reset. I moved everything onto my sram card, including Expert+ and
Graffiti files (I made a batch file to put them back after)
While I was doing this, I found a file called INI.BAK, which I don't remember
installing....anybody have any ideas? (It was in Privdata)
thanx

Blaine //|\\
h38775@vmsys.profsgate.sikorsky.com ///*\\\
BBoxwell@aol.com \\\*///