Re: tedit.geo on zoomer

Bill Smith (smith@io.dsd.litton.com)
Thu, 6 Apr 95 20:24 PDT

Nick wrote:

You need to increase your system heap space.

On Wed, 5 Apr 1995, Bernd Voorsluijs wrote:

> I transferred tedit.geo to my zoomer,
> since i have a Casio XL-7000 i do not have the AOL text editor,
> but when i try to start is i get the message
>
> "Unable to start application 'Text File Editor' There's to much activity
> allready in progress"

I don't think that's all there is to it. I've upped the heap space,
but now I get a different complaint, that a libary can't be found. I
used Nick's suggestion of looking at the Geos object, and noticed that
my copy of the editor seems to require the spell.geo library. This is
unfortunately a > 100K file; since I won't bother with spelling, is
there a way to fake it?

Thanks,
Bill
smith@io.dsd.litton.com