Re: WTB: Zoomer memory card

Jack Sharp (jsharp@clark.net)
Thu, 29 Feb 1996 23:41:38 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 29 Feb 1996 Oxidate@aol.com wrote:

> I just got a 1MB SRAM from STG. It was delivered Monday. I was a bit
> disappointed though, because it sure appeared used (that is spelled f i l t h
> y). I have had mine since last summer and it looks one heck of alot better
> than the one I received. Anyway, IMHO 1MB for the Z is enough. I bought a 2MB
> card and despite having quite a number of shareware apps and Graffitti, it is
> less than half full. However, based on the recent post concerning TOP 5 USES
> OF ZOOMER, the top use was games and homey don't play games on the zoomer
> other than solitaire, so maybe my use is not representative. Good luck.
>
> Rusty
Thanks for your note Rusty. But I used my Zoomer with a large membership
database as well as for notetaking in lectures. I found, when I removed
the notes or the database on my 1 meg that I invariably wanted it when it
was home on my desktop. So I thought, since I am replacing the system
that was stolen, I'd step up to a 2 meg this time.
Jack>