Re: SUNDISK

Steve Lukshides (stevel@voicenet.com)
Wed, 11 Sep 1996 08:47:54 -0400

Are you sure about this? I get the same message when I insert a Megahertz
14.4 modem. I thought all Sundisk flash cards were ATA flash. The "5" in
SDP5 indicates it is a 5 Volt card. I have a 20MB card which is 12V which
will not work in a lot of portables' slots. The problem the original
author describes may be related to voltage levels? What do you think?

Steve