Re: Laplink

Warren H. Minix (minix@inet.net)
Sat, 14 Dec 1996 04:11:13 -0500

----------
> From: James D. Bearden <70003.7001@compuserve.com>

> Yes, that's one of the irritating things I've experienced as well. The
> choices are A, C, D, and E. And it gives you an error message if you
choose
> C or D.
The B:\ drive is not going to map as it is viewed as memory by LL. I have
no problems
choosing the C: drive. I keep all of my data and apps on the PCMCIA card
but still boot off of
the stock OGO mini-command.

> I'm thinking of trying LapLink Remote, since you can define some drives
in
> there, but it won't run on Win95 (another irritation) and I haven't been
> able to try it.
Have you tried the mkcompat routine with LLR?

Interlnk uses just a standard RS-232 comm so only three conductors need be
hooked up. It does require 7 , however for
remote install.