Re: Text Editor V1.2.3

Michael L. Vezie (mlv@pobox.com)
Mon, 25 Nov 1996 12:11:26 -0500 (EST)

In a previous message, Nfiedler@aol.com> wrote:
> Text Editor has recently been updated. No new features but several bugs and
> potential problems have been fixed. You can download the latest version from
> http://members.aol.com/nfiedler/software.html for your Zoomer, OmniGo, or
> desktop running GEOS. (Be sure to download the appropriate version. They are
> not always interchangable.)
>
> In case I didn't mention it before, the OmniGo version now handles Graffiti
> pen strokes for cut, copy, paste, and delete.

Any reason why the graffiti is intollerably slow for me? It seems to
be taking over two seconds just to recognize a character. Graffiti is
supposed to be able to keep up with no matter how fast we write, but
I can write a word in the time it takes it to recognize (incorrectly,
by that time) one character.

In Christ,
Michael