RE: memory problems

Jacqueline Curry (jacque@linux2.vdot.net)
Mon, 25 Aug 1997 17:15:49 -0400 (EDT)

Hi all...

There's a program called 'Free' that frees up state files, and give back
the memory that was used.

The one thing about this program is that, most of the time when I use it,
it dosen't want to cut off the OGO when I press the button. Sometimes,
the OGO stays on, other times a message pops up warning me about taking
my card out before shutting down the OGo (???) Have anyone else come
across this?

Jacqueline