Re: [Fwd: New (not used) Grid 2MB SRAM cards for $49!!]

Joel Shandelman (jshandel@fir.fbc.com)
Fri, 2 Aug 1996 12:45:29 -0400

Guys and Gals,

Just got off the phone with Reboot. They called me back within an hour
of leaving a message. Bob' significant-other must have answered the
phone and was helpful and courteous. For 53.90 including UPS shipping
I should have it by mid next week. Will also post results.

-- Joel

PS. If I forgot to mention that I finally got my OGO, I received it
as a prize in a raffle. Saved me from buying it ;-).

I am also researching screen protection materials. I will post my
findings when I find one. Concpet Kitchens in CA is starting to
cut their material to size for the OmniGo. For < $25 you can get
a year supply. See www.conceptkitchens.com for more info.

-- Joel