RE: WEBMAGIC

Steven Brice (steven@ellsom.demon.co.uk)
Thu, 26 Jun 1997 20:22:57 +0100

This may sound simple but have you tried a "Hard Rest" using the little
pinehole in the back of the omnigo. It sounds as if you have something
mucking up the autoexec.bat. I works a little like win3.1 in that it
loads drivers then it loads up geos, if it crashes before you get geos
of the geos command is missing then it won't boot proporly. A factory
Hard Rest would restore all the boot up files to normal, but it does
mean YOU WILL LOSE ALL DATA but it should clear up the problem

LONG LIVE GEOS.
WINCE must not WIN