RE: ArtCom Demo

Oleg Chernov (info@artsoft.ru)
Wed, 25 Jun 1997 20:47:16 +0400

Hi,

ArtSCom demo still have FAX-oriented user interface and not e-mail yet.
We force publish of demo version (because Mr. Ferrero very wanted it).
We fully understand how it should looking for e-mail client. E-mail will be
released very soon!

And more... Thanks a lot for your comments and wishes regarding UI.

Regards,
Oleg Chernov

----------
From: Guillermo Ferrero[SMTP:guiferfe@inf.upv.es]
Sent: 25 1997 . 17:12
To: OmniGo Mailing List
Subject: ArtCom Demo

What's your opinion about ArtCom Demo program for Omnigo?

I'm very interesting in the e-mail but the demo doesn't have it.

I think the user interface could be better. The font of the table of
messages could be smaller (calendar font) to see better the subject field;
and there's not title in the main window.

The best is the message editor. Yes, i think it is really good. But it is
not possible to write the message using graffiti directly. Also if you
re-edit a message you can't change the field <To:>

How I will be able to deliver more than one mail?
And there is another think in the mail configuration: there is a problem if
you have two different servers one for pop and other for smtp mail because
ther is only one field for mail server.

But I think this is still a beta version. Anyway I would like to thank
ArtSoft for supporting communication for Omnigo. I think we are a lot of
OmniGo users that need it.

Guillermo Ferrero
guiferfe@inf.upv.es
Valncia, (Spain)