Re: OGO WISH LIST 1997

Jake (tbush@atlantis.nconnect.net)
Sat, 21 Jun 1997 18:35:06 -0500

Hmm... Very nice... When I tried running the program it lockedup my
OmniGo 100. I tried a soft reboot but it didn't work... So I pulled the
batteries and put them back in and it didn't turn on. I had to take out
the backup battery (losing all my memory) to get it to turn on. I will try
installing it again to see if it works. Mabe it was a one time thing?

----------
> From: Oleg Chernov <info@artsoft.ru>
> To: 'guiferfe@inf.upv.es'
> Cc: 'ogo@lifelike.com'
> Subject: RE: OGO WISH LIST 1997
> Date: Saturday, June 21, 1997 3:21 PM
>
> Hi,
> Exactly yes!
> It's a different libraries, but common user interface...
> You can download the demo-version of user interface with FAX
> support from our WEB site <http://www.artsoft.ru/products.htm>
>
> Enjoy,
> Oleg Chernov
> info@artsoft.ru