Re: Experiences INTELLILINK for WINDOWS/HP OMNIGO 100/120

Max A. Wood (maxwood@mindspring.com)
Thu, 19 Jun 1997 11:30:55 -0500

I will second Marty's post. I have both Intellilink and Connectivity Pak.
I purchased Connectivity Pak after purchasing Intellilink because I thought
it would give me true sync with my PIM (ACT). It did not, so I stayed with
IL. I, like Marty, map my own fields in ASCII. By combining this feature
with some database manipulations of ACT data, I have been able to do some
neat things w/OGO and my PIM such as; name, tel and action item in one OGO
Todo entry, pare down my phone list in ACT from about 1000 to 100 current
names, put customer name, address, comments and telephone in the
information for meetings. All of this makes OGO a first class PIM on the
go for me. Although it is not true sync, I can update between the two with
relative ease. I also use Clip & Go, so I can update my spreadsheets and
notes easily.

- Max
maxwood@mindspring.com