Re: Omnigo 100 Battery Life

Jake (tbush@atlantis.nconnect.net)
Tue, 17 Jun 1997 15:39:25 -0500

It might run??? I have minix on an old 8088 640k system that is now
collecting dust in my closet. The processor speed wouldn't be a problem...
But I think RAM would. The omnigo doesn't have 640k conventional or
whatever (i don't think). Second how would you make a partition for it???
You could do it on an SRAM but how would you boot off it? Check out
http://www.linux.org.uk/Linux8086.html it says somthing about HP
Palmtops?!?!