Re: Ogo & New Deal!

Peter J. Claus (pclaus@haywire.csuhayward.edu)
Sat, 31 May 1997 06:58:22 -0700 (PDT)

Everyone,

Although many have said they would not sacrifice battery life for back-lit
screen, I would like to (for what little it is worth) put in my vote for a
back-lit OPTION: a toggle icon or something. There are just TOO MANY
occasion where the faint characters on the screen are not readable under
the given ambiant lighting condition.

Peter Claus