Re: OGO Calculator

Max A. Wood (maxwood@mindspring.com)
Sun, 18 May 1997 17:28:45 -0500

Thanks John,

I knew it was there, just not sure where.

- Max
maxwood@mindspring.com

----------
: From: Jon Frisby <logical@ix.netcom.com>
: To: Ogo Mail List <ogo@lifelike.com>; Max A. Wood
<maxwood@mindspring.com>
: Subject: Re: OGO Calculator
: Date: May 18, 1997 1:48 PM
:
: In the calculator, press the Menu key (to the right of F5), and select
the
: "Number" menu option. For format, select "fixed point", and enter a
number
: of digits of precision. (I.E. 3 for your example...)
:
: -JF
:
: ----