Re: Ogo & New Deal!

Peter J. Claus (pclaus@haywire.csuhayward.edu)
Tue, 13 May 1997 07:32:46 -0700 (PDT)

This would be agreat idea. I agree that there is still a gap out there to
be filled. The 100/120 needs to be just a little bit larger and have a
backlit screen option, though. Virtually everything else gives it an
advantage over even more recent competition.

But I'm no engineer, nor venture capitalist, not marketer ....

Peter