Re: HP OmniGo World Magazine

Bill Holden (teletech@serv2.fwi.com)
Sun, 27 Apr 1997 02:10:29 -0500

ByronC0141@aol.com wrote:

> Is Thaddeus Computing Inc. still making the HP OmniGo World publication ?
> I would like to have any issue / volume if anybody is willing to let go of
> theirs ?
> email your offer to :
> byronc0141@aol.com
> --------
> Byron Collins
> ftp: //members.aol.com/byronc0141/
> Bindery books for your Geos-based PDA's enjoyment.
> --------
> Note to E-Mail Advertisers: By sending unsolicited commercial e-mail
> and/or the inclusion of my user-id (byronc0141@aol.com) in any mailing list
> without my express prior written approval, including the receipt of a
> mass e-mail message and/or the unauthorized reselling of this user-id
> (byronc0141@aol.com) to mailing list vendors, you agree to pay the sum of
> $1000
> per unsolicited commercial e-mail message I receive.

They do not publish the magazine anymore, but I sent my subscription
in about a month ago. I received a note explaining it was no longer
available, the 4 issues of 1996, a few informative brochures, and some
neat stickers with the graffiti shortcuts. They also informed me that
the 4 program disks were also still available. It was worth the money,
these magazines are packed with some good articles and I learned a lot
about the Ogo and related software.

- Bill