RE: Omnigo Monthly View Bug

Esplin, Doug (Doug.Esplin@iac.honeywell.com)
18 Apr 1997 10:24:26 -0500

Are you sure the dates are for the same month? My calendar for March shows
3/30 3/31 2/25 2/26 2/27 2/28 and 3/1 on the first line. I think it is just
trying to use the space in the most efficient way possible.

Doug
----------
From: tat.chan@deutsche.co.jp
To: ogo@lifelike.com
Subject: Omnigo Monthly View Bug
Date: Thursday, April 17, 1997 6:51PM

Hi everyone again!

I believe that I was too vague when describing the monthly view problem.

I have noticed that the monthly view, at times, does not display the dates
in consecutive order. This tends to occur at the end of the month. i.e. the
dates may display 3/29, 3/30, 3/31, and then suddenly skip to 3/6!
I have noticed this problem on two occasions on my Omnigo 120. My friend
has the Omnigo 100, and has noticed the problem as well.

Therefore, I do not think it is a localize bug on my unit, or on a batch of
units (both the ogo 100 and 120). This bug may possibly be affecting all
Omnigo users, for both the 100 and 120.

If anyone has noticed this problem, or has heard of a patch, please respond.

Regards,
Tat Chan