Re: Omnigo Monthly View Bug

Marc DeVinney (Marc.DeVinney@rockdal.aud.alcatel.com)
Thu, 17 Apr 1997 19:16:32 -0500

Tat,

Yes! Now I see what you see. I doubt very much if this is a bug. If you
look at March 1997, the date occupy six calendar weeks. Since there are
only five weeks in the display, the last two days of the month "wrap
around" to the beginning of the month. Notice that days in the current
month are in bold. The days prior to the first of the month are in
February.

MED.