RE: my story (without any happy end) (lifelike ?)

Roy Wagner (jodynroy@vivid.net)
Sun, 16 Mar 1997 16:04:26 -0500

HP Cable.
It is the same cable as the one for HP200, so you can buy it at every store that sell the HPs and the SRP is $30.
I bought mine in Belgium and that is what I paid.
Mail order companies are selling it in the UK for 16 Pounds. (Technomatic for example).
Roy Wagner

* roy@globaljewelry.com *
* http://www.globaljewelry.com *
* The best supplier for Jewelry & Diamonds on the WEB *

-----Original Message-----
From: David/Carmen [SMTP:dave@gnasher.demon.co.uk]
Sent: Sunday, March 16, 1997 10:32 PM
To: ogo@lifelike.com
Subject: Re: my story (without any happy end) (lifelike ?)

I bought my Omnigo from a small surplus retailer (sorry forget the name)
branches in Stevenage & Hertford - Brand new 99 including VAT. Only after
that did I spot that Morgan's were selling them for 150+VAT

The serial cable I got by going the length of Tottenham Ct. Rd. in London
and asking every shop that looked remotely HPish - they all said I had to
buy the connectivity pack as well except one who I got my cable from. He
wanted 50 but I haggled and eventually I got him down to 35. I still
feel robbed though! The following week I found out the pinouts and wish
I'd made one.

Such is life!

Anyone got the format/protocol for Pocket Quicken data?