[Fwd: Re: MS Sched, GEOCalc links?] db and asic file problems

John Hayles (spoonmann@worldnet.att.net)
Thu, 13 Mar 1997 22:20:09 -0600

With my experience the Snyc part of Link for Windows works %100 with
NT4.0 and Schedule+ 7.0a. Note that at first I had problems but it was
due to a less than %100 flash ram card from Magic Ram. I backed-up,
re-intialized my Omnigo100, restored the backup, and got a 1mb SRAM
card($40!!). Now Sync and Go works great! I am much happier.

The games, backup, restore and snyc&go all work as wanted in NT4.0,
however there is a problem with clip and go as Mark has pointed out.

Also, note that with Link for Windows the import and export functions do
not work correctly with the Omnigo database and ASCII files. A maximum
of 5 fields can be selected for import/export no matter how many are in
the database. This really pisses me off, I planned to use this function
quite extensively. HP tech support verified this flaw.