----------
From: owner-ogo
To: ogo
Date: 04 March 1997 17:16

I just ordered an Omnigo 100 and I would like to order a modem card for it.
I have been looking at a Simple Tech
14.4 for $39. I would like to know what modem cards people have gotten to
work, what comm program you use and did you need any additional drivers to
use the modem.
Any info you have for me would be appreciated.
-Matt
higdonm@uwstout.edu