Re[2]: OGFile

Mike Lambert (Mike_Lambert@gbccmail.lehman.com)
Wed, 19 Feb 1997 18:25:09 +0000

We want real time video ! We want MOV files , We want AVI files - the
lot !

C'mon Nathan you can do it !

Hopefully

Mike Lambert

Subject: Re: OGFile
Author: Nfiedler@aol.com at Internet
Date: 19/02/97 10:38

In a message dated 97-02-19 00:29:28 EST, iceman-anarchy@geocities.com (Scott
Coull) writes:
> I was messing around with OGFile and seeing what was in my OGO. I came
> upon a directory called system and I went into it and to my suprise
> there were many littler directories one of which was video. The video
> directory had two video drivers in it. I was wondering why they have
> these in there if they weren't planning to put some type of video on the
> OGO. has anyone else seen this?? Any ideas why this is???

Umm, I thought the OmniGo did have "video". That's what the screen is all
about. Maybe I just misunderstand..

The first driver is the "vidmem" driver which manages the use of video
memory. The second driver is responsible for managing any drawing to the
screen and keeping the refresh going. Other than that I can't imagine what
more you'd want.

Nathan