RE: Buying an Omnigo 120

Cameron Parle (cparle@mpx.com.au)
Thi, 13 Feb 1997 01:41.56 +1000

John,

Thanks for your input, this and other messages have been most helpful. =
To those who replied via private-mail, please find (hopefully) an =
acknowledgement in your inbox :).

Cameron.

>From : John Justin <john@jjustin.com>
Sent : 01.02.97
To : ogo@lifelike.com
Subject: Buying an Omnigo 120

Cameron Parle,

The mail houses that you mentioned are all reliable. I believe that
Notebook Supply Warehouse may have the best price, presently. Call all
of them to find out. Prices can differ by as much as $30 US. Also note
that some charge a re-stocking fee (20%) that you must pay if you decide
that you don't want to keep it (Educalc doesn't but their price is
higher).

Quicken is built into the ROM.

Best,
JJ

--
JJA Microsystems, N.Y.     1-800-765-7770
john@jjustin.com           http://www.jjustin.com