Re: New Conectivity Pack

Max Wood (maxwood@mindspring.com)
Sun, 09 Feb 1997 09:13:22 -0600

Romulus,

I prefer not to send out my copy. One sure way to determine if you have the
new version of the connectivity pack is if you have Clip N' Go included in
the package. This allowes you to paste from spreadsheet and WP programs
directly into OGO. There may be other ways, but this will work.

I also posted a later evaluation after I loaded the software. You may want
to search your mail archives. In a nutshell, after installing the program I
determined it was not very usefull for my particular purposes. That's not
to say it may not be great for others.

Good luck.

At 11:16 PM 02/07/97 -0500, you wrote:
>I'm sorry Max, My email address should read romulus@interport.net
>
>romulus wrote:
>>
>> Hi Max,
>>
>> I just bought the Connectivity pack a few weeks ago and paid 80.00 for
>> it. Now I see that you mention a new connectivity pack.
>>
>> I'm wondering, would you mind sending me a copy so that I may evaluate
>> it. I don't want to spend another 80.00 - 120.00 when I just finished
>> spending 80.00 especially if it turns out that the extra features do not
>> warrant it.
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Romulus,
>>
>> P.S. If I do not like it, I will delete it.
>>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> I just received my new connectivity pack. I have not loaded it yet, but
>> have reviewed the manual. On the surface, it seems very good. Clip N'
>> Go,
>> PIM, downloading, exporting, synching and file management with built in
>> links to several popular PIMS.
>>
>> It will be a few days before I have time to load it and check it out,
>> but on
>> the surface it does look interesting.
>>
>> - Max

- Max