RE: Technical Issues

Esplin, Doug (Doug.Esplin@iac.honeywell.com)
07 Feb 1997 09:52:19 -0600

I appreciated the EXTENDED.ZIP file. I would think it would be of general
interest.

Doug
----------
From: BMac@envircon.state.ak.us
To: ogo@lifelike.com; owner-ogo@lifelike.com
Subject: Technical Issues
Date: Thursday, February 06, 1997 2:19PM

I just got slammed because I sent the attachment EXTENDED.ZIP to this list
because someone named "Sue" couldn't figure out how to make a backslash. If
I had known who "Sue" was, I could have e-mailed her directly instead of the
entire group. Isn't there a way to show the e-mail address of the
inquirer???

Bill MacClarence
bmac@envircon.state.ak.us