Re: Fn+F3

John Justin (john@jjustin.com)
Wed, 05 Feb 1997 08:54:33 -0800

Pressing Fn+F3 creates a state file for the app that you are in: it
doesn't free up any memory, it uses up more! A way to delete state files
that have been created on the internal drive is to do a soft reset. To
close a program that resides on a card, tap the card icon.

Best,
John Justin

--
JJA Microsystems, N.Y.     1-800-765-7770
john@jjustin.com           http://www.jjustin.com