Grafitti tips

Clym_Escudero@isserv9.idx.com
Tue, 14 Jan 1997 11:43:29 -0500

I saw this in one of the newsgroups I I thought you all might find it
helpful. (Thanks Dave -- I saw the original posting a week or so ago and
wanted to post it to this group, but my news server only keeps stuff around
for a day -- bummer!!!)

C.

From: VirgaD@Den.DISA.Mil
Subject: Re: Graffiti (not-so) Secrets
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 1997 13:31:06 -0600

The strokes listed below also work for the OmniGo as well.

As Tom alludes, some numeric strokes reliably produce letters when in alpha

mode, such as 3 for B, 6 for G, 7 for T. 8 for Y, if you start your 8 at
the
top-right and draw the top counter-clockwise, also works, but maybe not
quite as
reliably.

I especially like the tip for Y below; think of the stroke as the greek
character for small psi.

The tip for L also helps me.

Thanks, Tom!

Dave Virga