Re: DOS mode Keyboard Error

Warren H. Minix (minix@inet.net)
Sun, 12 Jan 1997 00:48:40 -0500

Joshua,
The exit to DOS option from the Expert menu is not functional "as
is" on the OmniGo. As the OG1xx was designed to operate only in the
Geos environment, there are many parts of the Geos 2.0 operating
system that are not included.
There are several different ways of obtaining the same
functionality. For myself, one of the easiest ways was to
create a "DOS Launcher" of one of the DOSmode shells with GeoManager
on the desktop. This requires several files that are not in the OG's
firmware.

> From: JD686@webtv.net (Joshua Raben)
> Date: Sat, 11 Jan 1997 22:17:25 -0600
> Subject: DOS mode Keyboard Error

> I loaded DOS onto my Ogo and when I try to launch it from expert mode,
> it says that it can't launch it because I have "no keyboard connected"
> I tries to search the archives and found nothing like this. Can anybody
> help me to solve this?
>
> Joshua "J.D." Raben

Warren H. Minix
AES