Re: OGO 100 -- ToDo List Organization

VirgaD@Den.DISA.Mil
Fri, 10 Jan 1997 12:41:28 -0600

[This is a courtesy copy of an article posted to Usenet via Deja News]

In article <drmered.852494509@hubcap>,
drmered@hubcap.clemson.edu (Don Meredith Jr.) wrote:

> I'm trying to figure out how the OGO organizes its todo list. Is there
> any order other than the most recently entered is at the bottom? That
> is all that I can figure from playing with it. Thanks.
> --
> Don Meredith __o
> Mechanical Engineering __o _`\<,_ __o
> Clemson University _`\<,_ (*)/ (*) _`\<,_

Nope, that's all there is. The OmniGo groups ToDo's by priority, with Prio 1 at
the top, and Prio 10 at the bottom, and completed items below that. All new
items entered (or old items moved, for that matter) go to the bottom of the
respective priority group. There is no reordering based on alphabetization or
status.

Dave Virga
VirgaD@Den.DISA.Mil