Re: PC PRO review

Karl Meyer (ferret@enteract.com)
Thu, 2 Jan 1997 16:36:49 -0600 (CST)

On 2 Jan 1997, valente alessandro wrote:

> But as for modem cnnection ... this possibility ismentioned in the Omnigo box so
> I wonder how far we can trust these tests.

Not very far as a rule because there are very few times when the authors
actually get to spend enough time with each PDA to get to do more than a
very superficial review. The more features that pop out without having to
look at any documentation the better the review is likely to be. I bet the
Pilot got a good review in that even though it has some flaws as well as
it's good points.

--Karl Meyer
ferret@enteract.com