Re: Float / Cos / Sin Sample Code

Corne Beerse (beerse@ats.nld.alcatel.nl)
Tue, 06 May 1997 08:41:22 +0200

Keith Uber wrote:
> If anyone has any working sample code with even basic floating point
> operations in it (FloatCos, FloatSin, FloatFloatToAscii etc), I'd
> love to have a look to see how it's done.
You could have a look at the linux source. It is quite well documented
but I think it is hard to find te floating point code if you never have
seen linux at all.

> Or if it is possible to get the FP2ASC sample code mentioned in the
> Knowledge base - It wasn't part of the 2.0 SDK.
>
> Actually, I'll accept any code of any sort to add to my grep list. I
> work much better by example rather than wading through TFM. :-)
>
> Has anyone got any comments on the Breadbox Geos Programming Book?
You might find code examples in programming books.

Groetjes en succes
Corne

--
Computers can never replace human stupidity.
Corne' Beerse                              | Alcatel Telecom Nederland