Re: WANTED: Ul batter(y/ies)

Alan Shen (alansh@terraport.net)
Wed, 20 Sep 95 13:46:21 PDT

At 12:27 PM 9/20/95 -0700, you wrote:
> I'm looking for 1 or 2 of the new style batteries... I would like new
>ones if possible. I'm sort of looking for a leather UL case as well.
>Offers? Thanks!

I'm not sure I know what the new style batteries are...I assume you mean the
freely removable kinds. I am getting a couple of batteries and a 512K RAM
card from a person named Michael Crestohl (mc@shore.net). He seems to have
several of the RAM cards, batteries, power supplies, floppy drives, and
machines available. Last I heard, RAM cards were going for $20 each or 3
for $50. Batteries were $20. I think he was also selling a 2MB Ultralite
(PC-1702) for $150, just to give you an idea of prices.

I've been looking for a case for my Ultralite too...the Targus ones seem to
fit, but they're a bit on the bulky side. I was looking at getting a
WetSuit for it, just to keep things sleek.

Hope this info helps
-alan
Alan Shen alansh@terraport.net