hypertext, searchable archives are available

Brian Smithson (brians@best.com)
Thu, 24 Aug 1995 17:17:20 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Ultraliters,

If you've been longing for some traffic on this list, I can't really help
but I can offer an opportunity to reminisce about old traffic.

The complete archives of ultralite-list, starting with the first "Welcome!"
message back in 1991, are now available on the World Wide Web.

Organized as annual collections, the archives are have been hypertextified (?)
using "hypermail" and you can browse them by date, thread, subject, or author.
OK, the thread-sorting isn't perfect :-).

And, the archives have been full-text indexed and you can search each
year's collection for messages containing one or more keywords of your
choosing.

The archives and the search interface are available at the following URL:

http://www.grot.com/ultralite/

Enjoy!
-Brian