Re: NEC UltraLite 512K RAM cards (brand new in the box) for sale!!!

Brian Smithson (brian@eit.COM)
Mon, 22 May 1995 15:27:14 -0700

On May 22, 12:17pm, Michael Crestohl wrote:
> I know this list is still going. Wonder how many subscribers there are.
> I still use my UltraLite every day - for e-mail particularly. I still
> love it!
>-- End of excerpt from Michael Crestohl

There are about 65 subscribers on the list. Ultralites keep on going and going
and going...

--
-Brian Smithson                                             brian@eit.com
 Enterprise Integration Technologies                      +1 415 617 8009